Current Laredo users: Laredo has been updated, so to access it you will need to redownload the software onto your computer. The link to download is https://www.fidlar.com/Laredo.aspx Please call the office at 513.695.1382 if you have any questions.
Effective Tuesday, May 26, 2020 the Warren County Recorder’s office will be implementing new strategies to keep our staff and the public safer. People wanting to record documents or receive other services will be doing so through a window between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm. Remember, all documents are online and can easily be printed at your home or office at no charge. Abstractors wishing to search our books should contact us to schedule an appointment. While we will not be issuing any requirements for masks, abstractors will be required to come through a locked side door and only three searchers will be allowed in our office at any given time. Please call us at 513-695-1382 with questions or concerns.
Holiday Schedule: The following is the Holiday Schedule for the Warren County Recorder’s Office.
- December 24 - Office Closed
- December 25 - Christmas Day
- December 31 - Office Closes at 3:00 pm
- January 1, 2021 – New Year’s Day
Holiday Schedule 2021:
- New Year’s Day - January 1, 2021 – Closed
- Martin Luther King Jr Day – January 18 – Closed
- President’s Day – February 15 – Closed
- Memorial Day – May 31 – Closed
- Independence Day – July 5 – Closed
- Labor Day – September 6 – Closed
- Wednesday, November 24 – Office closes at 3
- Thanksgiving – November 25 & 26 – Closed
- Christmas – December 24 – Closed
- New Year’s Day – December 31 - Closed
All deeds are available and indexed through 1840 online.
Click here to view indexes & documents.
eRECORDING has been available in Warren County since 2014 for all documents except plats. Click here to view details.