Effective Tuesday, May 26, 2020 the Warren County Recorder’s office will be implementing new strategies to keep our staff and the public safer. People wanting to record documents or receive other services will be doing so through a window between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm. Remember, all documents are online and can easily be printed at your home or office at no charge. Abstractors wishing to search our books should contact us to schedule an appointment. While we will not be issuing any requirements for masks, abstractors will be required to come through a locked side door and only three searchers will be allowed in our office at any given time. Please call us at 513-695-1382 with questions or concerns.
Holiday Schedule: The following is the Holiday Schedule for the Warren County Recorder’s Office.
- May 25 – Memorial Day
- July 3 – Independence Day (observed)
- September 7 – Labor Day
- November 11 – Veterans Day
- November 25 – Office Closes at 3 p.m.
- November 26-27 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 10 - Office Closing at 3:30 pm Annual Meeting
- December 24 - Office Closes at Noon
- December 25 - Christmas Day
- December 31 - Office Closes at 3:30 pm
- January 1, 2021 – New Year’s Day
All deeds are available and indexed through 1840 online.
Click here to view indexes & documents.
eRECORDING has been available in Warren County since 2014 for all documents except plats. Click here to view details.