The 2018 Warren County Recorder's Office Annual Report is now available - see our Annual Reports tab.
Notice of Increased Recording Fees Due to Legislative Action (HB 166)
Effective Thursday, October 17, 2019, recording fees for most documents will increase by $6.00 due to the passage of HB 166 by the Ohio Legislature.
The new recording fees will be $34.00 for the first two pages and $8.00 for each additional page. Half of all recording fees collected are required to be submitted to the state to the credit of the Ohio Housing Trust Fund.
Ohio Revised Code 317.32 & 317.36
Holiday Schedule: The following is the Holiday Schedule for the Warren County Recorder’s Office.
- May 27 – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- September 2 – Labor Day
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 27 – Office closing at 3 pm
- November 28-29 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 12 – Office closing at 4 pm for Annual Meeting
- December 24 – Office closing at 11:30 am
- December 25 – Christmas
- December 31 – Office closing at 3 pm
- January 1, 2020 – New Year’s Day
Warren County Recorder Linda Oda is pleased to announce that the public now has access to all documents from the 1900s through today.
Click here to view indexes & documents.
eRECORDING Is Now Available In Warren County For All Documents. Click here to view details.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Recorder Linda Oda at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Chief Deputy Recorder Staci Morris at email@example.com.