The 2018 Warren County Recorder's Office Annual Report is now available - see our Annual Reports tab.
The Recorder's Office will be posting a report at the first of each month, showing which financial institutes people are purchasing their mortgages from and the amount of mortgages for each institute. Click here to see the December 2019 report.
Notice of Increased Recording Fees Due to Legislative Action (HB 166)
Effective Thursday, October 17, 2019, recording fees for most documents will increase by $6.00 due to the passage of HB 166 by the Ohio Legislature.
The new recording fees will be $34.00 for the first two pages and $8.00 for each additional page. Half of all recording fees collected are required to be submitted to the state to the credit of the Ohio Housing Trust Fund.
Ohio Revised Code 317.32 & 317.36
Holiday Schedule: The following is the Holiday Schedule for the Warren County Recorder’s Office.
- January 20 – Martin Luther King Day
- February 17 – Presidents Day
- May 25 – Memorial Day
- July 3 – Independence Day (observed)
- September 7 – Labor Day
- November 11 – Veterans Day
- November 25 – Office Closes at 3 p.m.
- November 26-27 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 10 – Office Closing at 3:30 pm Annual Meeting December 24 – Office Closes at Noon December 25 – Christmas Day December 31 – Office Closes at 3 p.m.
- January 1, 2021 – New Year’s Day
Warren County Recorder Linda Oda is pleased to announce that the public now has access to all documents from the 1880s through today.
Click here to view indexes & documents.
eRECORDING Is Now Available In Warren County For All Documents. Click here to view details.