Veteran ID Card Requirements:
- Veteran ID cards will be issued to veterans who have filed their discharge papers with the Warren County Recorder’s office.
- There is NO cost to get a veteran ID.
- You must provide a valid photo ID.
Your ID card can be used as:
- Proof of military service
- Valid voter identification.
- Documentation for veteran’s benefits such as home and student loans, health benefits, and other services.
- Veteran’s discounts at participating retail and commercial businesses.
- Obtain duplicate copies of your DD214/NGB22 from the Warren County Recorder’s office.